Many will contests are family disputes that may be rooted in longstanding problems between siblings or other relatives. Other contests emanate from disagreements concerning the validity of a will.
These kinds of estate problems can be painful, exhausting and frustrating, especially in the wake of a loved one’s death. If you need legal advice about how to resolve a will contest in South Florida, talk to an attorney at Fischer & Feldman, P.A.
Attorneys Who Can Provide Guidance And Protect Your Rights
Fischer & Feldman, P.A., provides personalized service and strong representation in difficult matters related to wills, trusts, probate, guardianships and estate administration. We provide practical guidance to clients who wish to keep their disputes out of court; on the other hand, we also protect the rights of clients whose cases are resolved in the courts of Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties. We can answer questions about:
- Executors (known as personal representatives), inheritances and trustees
- Testamentary capacity and a parent’s will
- The undue influence of a spouse, a relative or a nonfamily member
- How the disposition of property works
- How to deal with debts and expenses
- How long the probate process might take
- How much it will cost to negotiate or litigate
- What to do if there is no will
Get The Legal Counsel You Need
Will contests can be highly personal and sensitive. Get the help you need.
Talk to a lawyer at Fischer & Feldman, P.A., about your estate matter. We are based in Hollywood, Florida.