Divorce and other family law issues are complicated and painful. If you need skilled legal guidance regarding divorce, child custody, support or a similarly important matter, our firm can provide it.
At Fischer & Feldman, P.A., clients benefit from the perspectives of two attorneys: 1) a certified collaborative family law attorney who is also certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator and 2) a proven litigator equipped to take the most divisive, financially complex case through trial.
The facts of the case and the interests of the client drive all of our recommendations. We want you to have the greatest control possible over the direction of your case.
We Will Help You Find The Best Path To Resolution
Our firm helps people across Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties protect what matters most to them in divorces at all levels of conflict and complexity, as well as in disputes after divorce and problems that arise between unmarried parents. Our areas of focus and strength include:
- Guiding clients through all aspects of collaborative divorce or mediation when both spouses are committed to settling disputed issues through rational discussion and negotiation
- Developing creative and cohesive strategies for men and women who are facing divorce with serious personal challenges to overcome
- Negotiating or litigating to establish child custody and parenting (timesharing) plans focused on protecting children’s interests and doing justice to parents’ roles and obligations
- Helping clients establish realistic expectations, prepare rigorously and favorably resolve disputes over alimony, child support and division of high-value property
- Drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements to map out how specific financial issues will be addressed if divorce becomes necessary
- Helping clients obtain modification of court orders when their circumstances have changed
Contact Us | Decide On Next Steps
Contact our firm in Hollywood, Florida, to speak with an attentive, knowledgeable lawyer. We can gauge the level of conflict in your case and equip you to make good decisions regarding next steps.