Rebecca practices law with the partnership of Fischer & Feldman, P.A. in Hollywood, Florida. She is a Collaboratively trained and Accredited Collaborative family attorney, a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator, and works with clients on estate planning, probate, and guardianship matters. Ms. Fischer presents on families with children with special needs in the Collaborative Divorce Process, domestic and interpersonal violence, and family trauma in the divorce. Ms. Fischer is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, chosen for inclusion in 2021 by Top Lawyers in Broward County, Family Law, in 2020 by Top Lawyers in South Florida, from 2015 through 2018 by the Miami Herald’s Top Attorneys in Florida, and continues to be named as a Florida Super Lawyer. Rebecca is also named in Lawyers of Distinction. Ms. Fischer is Co-President of the Collaborative Family Law Institute and is on the Board of Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida. She is a member of the Next Generation Practice Group in Tampa and Choose Collaborative in Boca.
Rebecca graduated from the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP) inaugural Leadership Institute, was among the first 24 professionals in Florida to become an accredited Collaborative Professional and currently serves as Vice President of the Board of Directors of FACP. She is a member of the Practice Group Development Committee for the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, a member of Uniform Collaborative Law Act Advisory Task Force, Co-Chairs the IACP Planned Giving Sub-Committee of the Fundraising Committee, and previously served on the IACP Standards and Ethics Committee. She is the owner of Family Law Cooperative, a mediation practice dedicated to mediating pro se family law cases in high conflict situations and a founding member and Chair of the Board of My Collaborative Team.
She graduated Dean’s List from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California in 1982 and received certification from Loyola Law School in its Negotiating for Success. Rebecca is admitted to practice law in California and Florida. She received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology in 1979, With Distinction, from the University of Redlands in Redlands, California. Rebecca’s most joyful day was becoming a grandmother to Olivia Rose in July 2021.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell for 22 years
- Top Lawyers in South Florida 2020
- Accredited Collaborative Attorney
- Top Attorneys in Florida 2015-2018
- Top Attorneys in Miami 2015
- Top Rated Lawyers 2015
- Florida Super Lawyers for five years
- Kesher Annual Dinner Honoree, 2016
- Jewish Museum of Florida – FIU 20th Anniversary Honoree, 2015
- Chair, Jewish National Fund Arava Task Force, 2010 to 2019
- Chair, Kesher, Jewish Day School for Special Needs Children, 2016-2018
- President of Broward County Jewish National Fund, 2007 – 2012
- National Chair of Makor, the leadership division of the Jewish National Fund, 2007 – 2010
- Jewish Federation of Broward County Women’s Division Community Service Leadership Award, 2000
- Weizmann Institute Woman of Vision Honoree, 2001
- State of Israel Bonds Women’s Division Honoree, 2003
- Jewish Federation of Broward County President’s Awards, 2002 – 2003
- Broward County Jewish Family Service Community Service Award, 1999
- Jewish Federation of Broward County Young Leadership Award, 1994
- Leukemia Society of South Florida recognition for years of service as President, 1995 – 1997