As you probably know by now, the challenge of divorce doesn’t end the moment the decree is signed. Some problems and struggles can continue, and certain issues can present themselves after a divorce is finalized. These issues can be addressed thoroughly and effectively with the help of an experienced family law attorney.
Fischer & Feldman, P.A., understands the life cycle of a divorce, which can include legal issues that pop up months or years after the dissolution of marriage. We are known for providing practical solutions to all kinds of family law problems.
Ask Questions, Find Solutions
Come and meet with one of our award-winning attorneys. Ask us your toughest questions. We will get you the honest answers you need to make informed decisions:
- The division of property has not gone according to plan. What should I do?
- My ex is not paying child support or alimony as ordered. How can I enforce the support order?
- My co-parent is not sticking to the visitation schedule or parenting plan. What recourse do I have?
- My kids are being left with my ex’s boyfriend or girlfriend. What can I do about that?
- My ex has a drinking or drug problem. How can I make sure my kids are safe?
- I am being harassed by my ex-husband or ex-wife. What can I do to stop the harassment?
- My income has changed, which is impacting my ability to pay support. What options do I have? Do I qualify for a modification?
This list is not exhaustive. If you need help solving a serious problem, the best thing to do is to explain your concerns to a knowledgeable lawyer.
Discuss Your Concerns With A Qualified Attorney
Contact Fischer & Feldman, P.A., and tap into decades of Florida family law experience. Our offices are in Hollywood.