It can be incredibly difficult to lose a loved one. Many families face additional worries regarding the probate process to settle the decedent’s affairs.
In some cases, probate can be burdensome, but in many situations, it can be managed smoothly and efficiently with the help of an experienced attorney. That’s where we come in.
We Can Answer Your Probate Questions
At the law firm of Fischer & Feldman, P.A., we have extensive experience with all types of estate and probate matters. We advise and represent families that have lost loved ones in South Florida. Our attorneys can answer your questions about:
- How long the probate process will take
- How much probate will cost
- How to address the decedent’s debts
- The differences between summary administration and full administration
- Estate assets that may result in an estate tax liability
- Intestate estates (estates of those who have died without a will)
- Probate litigation in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach county courts
- Trustees and trust administration
- Will contests and trust disputes that may need to be litigated
- How a thorough estate plan can avoid probate
- Whether you have to appear in probate court if you are a personal representative
Talk To A Lawyer At Fischer & Feldman, P.A.
Every probate case is different. We can address your concerns about probate and estate administration. Talk to Fischer & Feldman, P.A., about your situation. Our offices are in Hollywood, Florida.